Whew am I exhausted! Got up this morning to get the kids out the door for basketball and Imagination Players rehearsal. Got myself out the door for two Zumbathons. One in Willow Grove, PA and the other in Chestertown, MD. It was fantastic!! The Willow Grove event was organized by instructor Missy who teaches at Star Studio in Willow Grove. The event raised $465 for Haiti Relief efforts. Funds are being donated to Shoes 2 Share for Operation T.H.E.R.E.(The Haitian Earthquake Relief Effort).
I then drove two hours south to Chestertown, MD. This event was organized by instructors Mandie and Aundra in Chestertown, MD. On my way down it started to snow. So I took this picture while driving...I know, not too smart...Anywho, I made it there safely, met some new instructors and helped to raise money for Haiti to be donated to the Red Cross.
It was so messy outside that the ride took two hours to get home. Glad to be home!

You really have a big heart. Your life will always be blessed because you are a blessing!
ReplyDelete