Monday, March 22, 2010

Sophia's Passion!

My eight year old daughter, Sophia, loves to sing, dance and act. In fact, it is her passion! One day a few months ago, while I was cleaning her room, I found a photo she had drawn of herself at age 18 walking the red carpet accepting her Oscar.

With our busy lives, the one thing Darrell and I make it a point to do is to support our children's passions. She had her first audition at age 5. It was for a part in "Big River" at the Wilmington Drama League directed by Deb Johnson. Since then she has been busy with the Imagination Players, a part in a feature film, print work, radio voice over and this spring will be in her first stage show at the Delaware Children's Theater, "Jack and the Beanstalk." She'll be playing a Beansprout.

We are proud of her and love her passion and drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment