Signs...we see them everywhere...
For Sale
For Rent
Used Car
I even heard this funny quote about a sign by Erma Bombeck...
"I take a very practical view of raising children. I put a sign in each of their rooms: Checkout Time is 18 years." But if you live, work, play, grocery shop or drive in the New Castle County area you have most likely seen a new sign...Zumba!!!
I have put 50 signs up to get the word out about this fitness craze that is sweeping the world and is now offered in Bear, Delaware.
Early in the morning, while most are sleeping, I travel the roads that you travel to post signs. I love driving around at 4 am. It's quiet, the weather is brisk and there is a stillness in the air. It is a great time to think and mentally process things. Something that I don't get to do often at home with three children.
Some signs have been blown away during the recent wind storm. Others have been taken down.
All have one goal in common. To let you know that there is a fun way to get fit!

No comments:
Post a Comment