This is Rebecca from Florida. I met her at the Zumba Convention in Orlando earlier today. If you are ever in Kissimee, Orlando or the surrouding area, try to attend one of her Zumba classes. She is truly an inspiration.
This is her Zumba Journey...
My journey began 18 months ago, with a steadfast commitment, dedication and taking ownership of my life I have been able to shed 112 pounds to date! I did this without surgery, Jenny Craig, Nutri-System or any other resource other than consistency! But, without one constant exercise in my life I know it would have been longer to achieve my success. Zumba Fitness was the catalyst for me! So with heartfelt admiration for what Zumba Fitness has done for me, I decided to pay it forward and be an inspiration to those women who say "Can I?" "Should I?" or "Can I find the time?" I knew becoming a Certified Instructor would be my second step to reach them! It's all about touching peoples lives!

Hello Pam This is Griselda I am looking forward to attending one of your classes it will have to be on a Friday, I attended an advanced step class last night at the Y on rt 40 and for the first time in 10 years of doing step aerobics I felled and hurt my right knee, I had to take off from work today, so I am not sure that I will be able to attend the class tomorrow, but My friend Durmidia and I will be there the following Friday when you are offering a Friday class,which will be according to your calendar in October,by the way I am from Panama so I LOVE latin music.(smile)
ReplyDelete