Taught my first class tonight. It was a lot of fun with seven super women! I had five who attended the Kick-Off Party on Friday and two who were completely new. I wore my heart rate monitor and burned 808 calories for my age, weight and average heart rate. My average heart rate was 145 BPM and my high was 187 BPM. I will replace a couple of the faster songs with a couple of slower songs for my next class.
I have added a Friday class at 6:30 pm for people who can't attend at 4:30 pm on Tuesdays. When looking at my calendar I really don't do much on a Friday night, so why not Zumba. Occassionally, I go out of town, but other than that I'm home with the kids and Darrell.
Well, time for bed and tomorrow, I'll start working on some choreography for Friday's class.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment