Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pinch Me...Am I Dreaming?

What a great few days! Last night I launched the start of my Zumba classes with a Kick-Off Party at Ambra Karate Academy. I had a great turnout. Met some great women who I want to help achieve their fitness goals. Then today I get the results from my AFAA Group Fitness Certification in the mail. I PASSED! I am too excited. I studied during vacation this year and put in a lot of time to get all the material in my head. The process was long. It was an all day class/certification with a written exam and a practical exam. In the practical we had to demonstrate a warm-up and cardio routine. We also had to do two strength moves and one stretch for each of the muscle groups. I walked away feeling iffy about the exam. I didn't feel like I passed or failed. It was such an intense process, but one that will make me a better fitness instructor.

I am feeling really blessed right now to have an opportunity to positively impact people's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment