Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mirror, Mirror on Which Wall?



Yesterday, I got a call from a lady who would like to do my Tuesday Zumba class but can't because of her work schedule. You see, I am renting space from a karate studio which has its own classes 6 to 10 pm making space only available before 6 pm. I ran into this same challenge when I looked into renting space from a dance studio. 

Anywhoooo....she then asked if I had a finished basement. I told her I did. She then asked if I had floor space to hold a class in my basement! I do. What a brilliant idea!!! So all last night I thought about a wall of mirrors in my house. 

I talked with Darrell about it this morning and he thinks it's a good idea. He is suggesting that we convert the garage into a dance studio by adding mirrors in there. Our neighbor two doors down has done that with their garage for their daughter who does gymnastics. The disadvantage personally to the garage is all the kids stuff in there (bikes, golf clubs, outdoor toys, lawn tools, etc. seen in picture)  Then there is our basement (blue room pictured).  It has a walk-in entrance and a bathroom.  The disadvantage is that it is much smaller that the garage.  Something to think about....

No comments:

Post a Comment